Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Sweetest Words Ever!!!!!


My l0ve….

In our life, we must face a thing called ‘love’. When I still a child, my parents always taught me about love and how it will affect my life. In my family, we are always cared for each others, helping each other, hear their problem and that’s the love is all about. With the love, the family will be just like the brightest star in the sky.

When I am turn to a teenage life, I start to know a love in other perspective, I started to befriend with a girl, learn about social life and others things about teenager(only the positive things). The major thing is, I start to learn about true love. I am not so handsome, but actually I am cute person, before this I have a lot of girlfriends, but here, I just want to tell you about my true love other than my family.

The story began 2 years ago when I try to tackle a girl via a cell phone. Actually I didn’t know who’s the girl, how her looks likes. I got the number from my cousin. After knowing her a little bit, I know this girl just want to be friend with me. However, I just try my luck and said to the girl that I am in love with her. You know what? She rejected me on the spot and gave a reason that SPM is just around the corner. The good thing is, this girl give my phone number to her own best friend. The great thing is her friend is a girl. The best thing is her friend is still single and available.

After being rejected by the girl, I started to close with her best friend named ‘zue’. At first, we just started as friend. I like to befriend with her, she is sporting, kind and the most important thing, she is beautiful. She always said that I am funny and she love to be with me. She is a caring person and has the criteria to be my special one. At last, in 27th December 2007, we mate at Kuala Lumpur for a very first time.

She really amazed me when she willing to drive from Terengganu to Kuala Lumpur just to meet me. At that time we mate at time square, we are having a good time together. After that, she ask me to drive her car and show her the KL view at night. When we are on our way to take my bike back, unfortunately we are commit in an accident, luckily we are not having any injuries.

After the accident, my parent come and settle the accident case and help me do the report at police station. The car is total lost and there is no way zue can go back home that night. So, my father invited zue to spend a night at my house while waiting for her parent to come from Terengganu. When her parents arrive, I was feeling very guilty because the accident happened when I drive the car. Luckily, her parent not blaming me at all. Actually, that is not my fault. The other car just not follow the traffic light and rammed me from the left side of the car.

Before zue and her parent go back to Terengganu, her father ask me to take the car back to Terengganu when its already fixed. When all of them go home, my mother ask me who is that girl? And I tell my mother we are just only a friend. And my mother said, she like that girl because she is polite and kind. After she arrived at Terengganu, she send a text massage to tell that she was safely arrived, and she told she miss me. At that time, only god know how I feel.

28th December 2007 is the date I never forgot. I finally told zue that I love her and I can’t live without her. And the best thing in my life is, she accepted me in her life. 3 month after the accident, the car is finally fixed and as good as brand new car. I send the car to her house. Her family was very nice to me and I felt they was treating me like I am a part of their family. They show me all around Terengganu, ate Terengganu food and doing so much fun activities.

She also give me a spirit to continue my studies. She is the one who call K.L.M.U and accompany me when I registered at this college. Although she was busy with her study at UTEM,Malacca, she always have a time to see me here. Sometimes I will go to Malacca to meet her.

Now, there are almost 2 years I am having a relationship with her. We laugh together, we cry together. For me, she is a given from god just for me, I don’t care, what people say about her, I know her well than any other people in the world. In this world, I love my family, I love my friends and I love Norzue. Without them, I am nothing. You guys complete me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila2 la komen..=)