Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

i`m hoping for it..

urmmm...suddenly in the middle of the night i`m thinking about something..actually and obviously its about 'him'..huhuhu..i`ve got no words to describe how i`m falling for him. i really do..but seams like my love only some problems for him. i know that he does not like to call or msg me all the time. but lately its seams like its so hard for him to spend some time with me. i don`t know why he turn to that way. maybe he got his own reason but i still couldn`t understand him about that. i know he loved me and loyal with me. but i`m always curios about everything he do and his friends.i feels like he`s just ignoring all day.maybe i`m too jealous and because we are far away from each other. i don`t know if you could understand what i`m trying to say but i really want to share what i feel right now because thats the only way make me feels better. actually i`m hoping for him right now.hoping that he will always be my side,be with me when i`m cried in the middle of the night,be with me when i`m stressed and everything. i really want to be with him.i hope that he will understand my feelings for him. i`m not forcing him to be like i want to but i just want him to spent some more time with me when he free. it is too cruel asking for that??hmmmm..maybe i`m just selfish and not understand him at all right? but i have my own reason for that. i`m just an ordinary girl who will fallen for a guy when he cares and always be with you.i`m afraid if one day other man will come and pleased me so much.how am i gonna handle that?
i know i love you.i can say that i`ll be loyal with you and definitely avoid him!but who knows the future? will i push him if he so nice to me?can i ignored him just like that?i`m hoping i can survive with it.i hope you will help me ignored him.but if you still the same,its look like you just don`t care about it. maybe i`m not good enough to be your wife but still i`m hoping for that..seriously!!i hope you will read this and prove me that i`m wrong!!tell me that you will always be with me till the end..i`m hoping all of that from u dear..only you..xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila2 la komen..=)